Split PST File Tool
Outlook 2013 and older versions limit the PST file size to 2 GB. If the size exceeds the value, the user may fail to load or open it. In this time, you canít add more data to that file. PST 2GB is the main problem which causes hurdle. As a solution, pst2gb tool is provided by Microsoft. The main problem is that it truncates the file in spite of reducing the original size. There are other service packs provided by Microsoft which enables Outlook to stop accepting any data exceeding the limit of 2 GB. Although it prevents the file from being oversized, but it becomes harder to perform any operation related to mailing like creating events, saving appointments and sending or receiving mails. The problem keeps on going unless you remove large amount of data or reduce it normal size. In this way, Split PST File Tool is one suggested and successful trick to accomplish this.
What does PST Splitter Tool do?
PST file is stored in the Windows drive which stores email folders of an outlook account. The file size of PST continues to grow immensely with an accumulation of emails in outbox and inbox folders of outlook mailbox. Microsoft restricts the size of PST file in different versions of outlook. Before the launch of Outlook 2002 version, the size of single PST file was limited to 2 GB. Whenever it crosses the limit of 2 GB, this shows the error message relating to data overflow. To overcome this trouble, Split PST File Tool is here to split large sized PST file into smaller file sizes. This tool splits large PST files of your system or network.
Advantages of Split PST File
- Stores specific emails in an individual file
- Minimum chance of data corruption
- Enhances the processing speed of outlook mails in user account
- Freed up the unnecessary disk space as used by large sized PST files
- Splits Multiple PSTs At-a-Time
- Supports MS Outlook 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002, and 2000
- Free Trial Version Available
Apart from these, this is a proficient tool which removes specific mails from the large PST file and stores in a new PST file. It means it enables making several PST files of small sizes. You can also view the emails of new PST files into the email folder created by the tool with outlook program.
- Creates several independent PST files by splitting large PST file
- The user can split large PST file according to date, email type and user name
- Original formatting and order of mails are retained in the new PST file
- It supports splitting of PST file which is password protected
- No extra technical skill is required to use this tool as it uses self explanatory graphical interface.
How to get this tool? - Free Download
Evaluation version is now available for free to view the splitting process with Split PST File tool. The free trial version also enables the user to save 5 emails per folder in the new PST file. You need to buy full version to save the entire PST file into different PST files.